Monday, February 20, 2012

Spring Cleaning and Moving Out

With the weather we have had recently (shhh it is supposed to snow tonight... ) I figured this would be a good time to refine my blog a little.  Along with trying to cleanup the look, I am moving!  That is right, I have jumped ship and will be migrating to wordpress.  Actually, why don't you head over there and let me know what you think.  New Blog

Please follow the blog, subscribe, and post there.  While I will be keeping both sites active a while, I would like traffic to dwindle down here and start up over there.

2 comments:

Unknown February 20, 2012 at 3:03 PM  

Ahhhh.. it won't let me go there from the link! :(

Jeff Vanis February 20, 2012 at 3:35 PM  

updated link! thanks for catching that!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP