Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Evotri: Making the Team 2010

I have been working on my video application for Team Evotri 2010. After some hassles with videos, editing, and many attempts to compile the whole video, I almost said to heck with it. Luckily my wife reminded me how excited I was to apply which pushed me to finish it up in the last few hours last night. Take a look at the video here. I will work on getting the video embedded here tonight when I can get to Youtube:
Jeff Vanis - Evotri Making the Team 2010



Feel free to comment or rate the video. It would be a great opportunity for me to grow and get into longer distance races as well as an opportunity to work with some really amazing people along the way and pass things onto my readers.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP